Quotes "Legend" dari Vampire Academy Series

04.18 Damar Tyas 0 Comments

Hasil gambar untuk vampire academy








  • Good God, Men everywhere. -Rose, Frostbite
  • "You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love."-Rose, Frostbite
  • Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.
  • "The Battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time." -Dimitri, Vampire Academy
  • If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you. --Dimitri Belikov
  • I find more peace with you. --Dimitri Belikov
  • Love and loyalty runs deeper than blood.

  • How come all the harmless people were so lame? Maybe that was the definition of safe. --Rose Hathaway
  • Lissa: "Everyone here thinks they know who I am.”
  • Christian: "Yeah. It's kind of hard to outlive your past," Lissa Dragomir and Christian Ozera
  • Rose: "Whoa, Dimitri, I realize this is actually a current hit in Eastern Europe right now, but do you think we could maybe listen to something that wasn't recorded before I was born?”
    Dimitri: "What does it matter to you? I'm the one who's going to be listening to it. You'll be outside running.”
    -Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov








You Might Also Like

0 komentar: